About Me

 

  Hello my name is Yariel Sanchez, I am an eighteen year old boy from Puerto Rico and I am an IT systems and security major at GGC. When I am not doing my duties as a student I personally enjoy playing my PS5 or playing basketball with my friends. I am also into fashion and second-hand apparel better known as thrifting the idea of finding old vintage clothing and making it look new again to me is something I find fun and helps me relieve stress from day to day life. I am also into cars especially from Japan because my dad showed influenced me from a young age and now that I have my own Japanese car it has only continued to fuel my love for these cars and it has shown me that i want to work hard so I can be able to do things to my car and get it the way I want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting To Know Your Island

History Of Puerto Rico

Introduction to my Research Paper